Abbeville Elementary School will have a modified Kindergarten Registration for the 2017-2018 School Term on Tuesday, May 30th, from 9:00AM to 11:00AM and 1:00PM-2:30PM. Please bring your child with you to Kindergarten Registration for 2017-2018 on Tuesday, May 30th. This registration is for students and parents, that missed the Spring Kindergarten Registration, on Friday, March 26th. This registration date is modified because we will not be doing Vision and Hearing Screenings or meeting the teachers.
If your child is registering for Kindergarten, they must turn five (5) on or before Friday, September 2, 2017.
To register for the 2017-2018 School Term at Abbeville Elementary School, your child must meet the following requirements:
1. must be five years old on or before Saturday, September 2, 2017.
2. State Birth Certificate (Voluntary) Age verification document such as physician documents or other approved sources showing date of birth for age verification is acceptable.
3. Social Security Card (Voluntary)
4. CurrentAlabama Blue Immunization Card (Blue Shot Record) (Please bring the original.)
5. Proof of residency in the Abbeville school zone. (For example: Vehicle Registration; Utility Bill such as a water or power bill; insurance/cellular bill with your appropriate Abbeville address; cancelled check with your Abbeville address; or Driver’s License)
6. Appropriate custody/guardianship papers, if applicable.
All official documents must be presented by the parent/guardian at the time of registration. If you do not have the necessary documents or further information and assistance is needed, please contact the school counselor, Mrs. Grimsley-Dawkins, via phone, 334-585-3679 ext. 2001, or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.