Registration for the 4-year old kindergarten program for the 2016-2017 School Year has been completed; however, we will continue to take names for the Waiting List.
To register for PreK, please refer to the list below:
1. must be four years old by September 1, 2016.
2. must be a resident of Alabama.
3. state birth certificate (Voluntary.); Age verification document such as physician documents or other approved sources showing date of birth for age verification is acceptable.
4. must have current Alabama immunization record. (Please bring the original.)
5. social security card. (Voluntary.)
6. must have appropriate custody/guardianship papers, if applicable.
All official documents must be presented by the parent/guardian at the time of registration.
There is a $20.00 instructional fee each month and selected Pre-K4 students are required to have a physical completed by a medical physician. Parents provide transportation to and from school daily and to all field trips. Classes meet Monday-Friday from 7:30 A.M. to 2:00 P.M according to the Henry County School Calendar.
If you have any questions, please contact the school’s guidance counselor, Mrs. Scharona Grimsley-Dawkins, via phone, 334-585-3679 ext. 2001, or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.